Our Holiday Villa, Villa Pnai has a self-contained apartment that can be accessed either from the Villa’s Foyer or independently from the lower level entrance porch.
As the name suggests, Savta Suite is indeed where Saba (Grandpa) and Savta (Grandma) stay when their grandchildren visit.
This cosy and intimate apartment offers both full access to, and refuge from, the main house.
The apartment has a double bedroom, a bathroom and its own living, dining and kitchen space that opens out onto the main poolside deck.
In this suite you will find:
- King-size bed
- Timber floor with under floor heating
- Black-out electrical shutters
- Dressing gowns
- Baby cot available on request
- Large sofa bed (can sleep additional adult or 2 children)
- 32” screen + cable TV
- Breakfast bar with 4 bar chairs
- Large mosaic table (outdoor/indoor) + 6 chairs
- Under-counter fridge / freezer
- Fan oven & grill
- 2-ring electrical hob
- Electrical kettle